Fast, Easy And Affordable
Same Day Medical Card Michigan Online
100% Risk-Free. If you don't qualify, you don't pay!
Trusted by 40k+ Patients
Greenlight Wellness Medical Marijuana Clinic Offers Same Day Med Card Online
See the doctor from wherever you are and get certified in minutes
Same Day Marijuana Card Approvals.
MI medical cannabis card is sent via email
Michigan Medical Card FAQ's
- You must be at least 18 years old without parental consent.
- Be a Michigan resident.
- Have a qualifying medical condition.
- Get evaluated and certified by a licensed Michigan Doctor
- Have a state or federal ID
- Apply to the Michigan Medical Marijuana Program (MMMP)
- Pay the state application fee
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Nail Patella Syndrome
- Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome
- Severe Nausea
- Severe and Chronic Pain
- Severe and Persistent Muscle Spasms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
Full-Service Expedited Medical Card (Without a caregiver):
- Same day. Within an hour of consulting one of our doctors, you will receive an email with your temporary license that allows you to purchase cannabis immediately at any MI state-approved dispensary.
- Physical card arrives within 7-10 business days.
- Saves you $$$ (Medical card holders not subject 10% Excise tax)
- Save $$$ on products. Better pricing for medical patients)
- Ability to Grow Marijuana.
- Lower Age Restrictions. 18 years for medical patients vs 21 for recreational adult users.
- Access to Medical-Only Cannabis Dispensaries. ...
- Stronger Potency Than Recreational.
- Stronger Legal Protection.
- Traveling Out-of-State Is Easier.
We offer telemedicine consultations statewide for your safety and convenience. See the doctor and get certified for your med card in 15 minutes from the comfort of wherever you are!
Full-Service Expedited Medical Card-
- New patient- $159
- Renewal- $159
- Minors - $100 per consultation. Michigan law requires minors to be certified by 2 different doctors for approval. (please call with any questions)
- Veterans discount- $15 off New patient Price & $10 off renewal
Pricing includes doctor consultation, state fee, and the filing fee for a same-day card. Check out the benefits of having a medical card.
- It's valid for 2 years.
- Learn more about Renewing your medical marijuana card.
Approximately 15 minutes
Worry-free same day medical marijuana card. Only Pay if you qualify
Why choose Greenlight Cannabis Doctors?
Cannabis card certification made simple. Dedicated to getting you certified and approved ASAP.
We are an affordable FULL-SERVICE and SAME DAY medical cannabis clinic. That means we conveniently handle EVERYTHING for you, HASSLE FREE. Our EXPEDITED FILING option gives you same-day approval.
MMJ Certification Michigan
Need medical cannabis consultation?
We Promise To Make It A Breeze.
#1 Medical Card Certification Clinic in Michigan
At Greenlight Wellness, we understand the medical benefits of marijuana and how it can help manage of a wide range of physical and mental health issues. We are the leading medical cannabis clinic located in Grand Blanc, MI serving Detroit, and ALL Michigan residents statewide. We have developed a streamlined approach to obtaining your required medical card that makes the patient journey seamless.
Your patient journey for obtaining a medical marijuana card can be completed easily with just three easy steps and you can get certified for your medical cannabis card from your home or office.
- Step One: call our office or schedule an appointment online. Speak directly with our medical staff to see if you qualify.
- Step Two: Complete our online patient intake form from any device.
- Step Three: Our medical staff will call you at your appointment time taking care of the state application, answering any questions, and will connect you with the Doctor for a quick consultation. A medical card appointment takes about 15 minutes and the doctor will provide guidance and information so that all your questions about medical cannabis cards and medical marijuana use are addressed.
- Get approved by one of our physicians and get a temporary license in your email account within an hour. Once you have your temporary license, you may now legally enter a medical dispensary.
The Michigan Medical Marihuana Act was approved in 2008 by the voters of Michigan and the Michigan Medical Marijuana Program (MMMP) which is a state registry program was formed. The MMMP is run by an agency within the state called “Cannabis Regulatory Agency”.
The MMMP determines the medical and psychological conditions that qualify a patient for a medical card in MI. The aim is to provide relief for patients suffering from a wide range of conditions including chronic pain, PTSD, and other debilitating medical conditions.
Our experienced doctors will review your medical history and determine if you meet the requirements for medical marijuana online.
Once this process is complete and you are approved, you will receive an email with a temporary medical card within the hour. The actual card arrives by mail in about ten business days, but you can purchase medical marijuana online with the temporary card and get it delivered if you prefer not driving to the dispensary.
Greenlight Wellness and our medical marijuana doctors in Detroit make it easy for patients to obtain their medical cannabis card. The medical card helps qualifying medical marijuana patients access medical dispensaries, save money on orders, and enjoy the legal protection of having the medical cannabis card. We also provide follow-up appointments when necessary, and our MMJ doctors are here to answer questions and help you choose the right medical marijuana formulations and strains to address your health and wellness goals. We treat thousands of patients in Detroit, Michigan and the surrounding communities.
Greenlight Wellness is the “go-to” place for marijuana cards in Michigan.